PT2002 - PowerTower® Radar Mount - 14" Aft Leaning
The Scanstrut Composite PowerTower is engineered for outstanding strength with an unparalleled surface finish. Manufactured using the best composite materials, PowerTower® is molded as a single structure with no joints, offering unparalleled strength and durability.
Designed to install your radar on the roof, T-top, flybridge or radar arch of your powerboat, providing the clearest view of the horizon allowing you to get the best performance from your radar in all conditions.
By elevating your antenna clear of obstructions, PowerTower® maximizes the performance of your radar.
There is a PowerTower® to fit pretty much every modern radar.
- Furuno - 1621, 1622, 1623, 1715, 1724, 1815, 1824, DRS2D, DRS42DL, DRS42DL+, DRS4W, NavNet (18") radars
- Humminbird - AS 21 RD4KW radar
- Intellian - FB150 in i2, FB250 in i2, FB250R in i2, i1 radars
- Interphase - Mini RE-1, RE-8 radars
- JRC - 1000, 1000mk2, 1066, 1500, 1500mk2, 1800, 2000 radars
- Koden - 2kW 12" radar
- KVH - TracVision M1 and TV1 radars
- Lorenz - Lorenz 2kW radars
- Lowrance - LRA-1800, RB714A, DX42 radars
- Majestic - SATMAR32
- Navman - 8000 Series (8084 and 8120) 18" radars
- Nobletec - 2kW - 20" radars
- Northstar - M Series 19" 8000i radars
- Raymarine - 33STV radars
- Seiwa - SWR-1, 8, 9 radars
- Simrad - GB40, NX40/45, NSE8/12, RB712A, DX42S radars
- Sitex - MDS-1, 8, 12, NKE-1066 radars
- Techmarine - T-72.01, 72.02, 72.04 Radars
- Hollow stem allowing internal routing of all cables
- Watertight Installation - IP65 gland to seal cable entry into the stem and a watertight base seal included so no need for messy sealant.
- Ease of Install - the pre-drilled mounting holes, the antenna fastens to PowerTower top plate using its own mounting bolts.
- Radar Type - Dome
- Material - Composite
- Height - 13.8" (350mm)
- Mounting Type - Aft leaning - 30